HP OfficeJet 8710 is the on of the best printer in the market. The users can be performed all the tasks that are performed in the offices such as print, scan, copy, etc. It can be easily used in any operating system like Mac and Windows. It is also mentioned about printer’s specifications and system requirements in this article.
Wireless printer is very practical. There are connection cables avoid tangles and allow better cleaning and maintenance of the workspace. It allows us to have the printer separate from the work table, leaving it free for other devices. It is very easy to configure the HP Printer wirelessly, directly with a computer by following the step by step that we show you here, go through 123.hp.com/setup oj8710 :
● First: Place the printer in a place where it has access to the Wi-Fi signal, just like your computer. Although both devices are remote, both must have Internet access to install the wireless printer.
● Now turn on the wifi on your printer, the most printer comes with a physical button to do so. The Printer will search for the network and connect to it.
● Now click on the Start menu and open the Control Panel. If your OS is not the latest Windows 10 version, simply access the control panel with the desktop icon.
● After this click on the Devices and Printers option or on View devices and printers option.
● Here, from the list of settings click on Add a printer at the top of the window.
● On the next window choose the Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer option.
● Choose your printer from the list of available devices and click Next.
● Perform a test print to verify that everything is correct and the 123.hp.com/setup oj8710 is Complete.